1. Finish Review Game
1. Restate the Law of conservation of energy.
2. How does a simple machine reduce the amount of effort with out reducing you work load?
3. Draw a simple machine system with four simple machines.
1. Finish ES 4.12
2. Year in review
1. What is a chemical reaction, give an ?example?
2. What is a physical change.
3. What is the difference between kinetic ?energy and potential energy?
1. ES U4 L12 Earthquakes
2. Finding an Epicenter
3. ESU4L12 Lesson Review
1. What kind of energy is involved in an ?earthquake?
2. What kind of rocks can be formed from plate tectonics?
1. Finish ES 3.4
2. Collect Lesson Review
3. ES 3.5 the rock record
1. Einstein: "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." How is Einstein supporting the ?seven habits? Write a paragraph (3-5 sentences).
1. Antarctic Fossils
2. ES 3.4 Fossils
1. What types of rocks contain fossils?
2. What parts of an animal get fossilized?
3. Is an organism likely to be fossilized?
1. Finish ES 1.6
2. Collect ES 1.6 Lesson Review
3. Earth Science 3.4 Fossils
1. Describe two sources of erosion.
2. What is the main cause of erosion?
3. How have you seen people controlling erosion?
1. ES 1.5 Weathering
2. Check Journal for H.W.
1. Name some ways that rock can get broken down.
2. How might weathering relate to the chemical and physical changes you learned about in term 1?