1. Read alog "Food web:Concepts and Applications"
2. Complete the article review in your journals.
3. If time, watch "The makingof the fittest: Natural Selection and adaptation".
4. "Quiz on
1. LS 5.1 Lesson Review
2. Build a food web activity
3. Food Web Article and HW (If Time)
1. Why is only 10% of energy passed from each organisms in a food chain?
2. How do adaptations allow organisms to survive in their environment.
3. Describe two of the four basic needs that all organisms need to survive.
1. Really Finish LS 2.8
2. LS 5.1
1. What does a food chain always starts with?
2. What happens when organisms don't have the right habitat?
3. What is the function of sunlingt in photosynthesis?
1. Finish 2.8
2. LS 5.1 Organisms and their needs
3. LS 5.1 ABC Poster
1. Which process allows organisms to use the energy stored in glucose?
2. Which molecule is responsible for transferring energy to all the processes in your body?
3. Which chemical reaction produces a product of C6H12O6?
2. Life Science 2.8 Lecture
3. Lesson Review
1. What is the fundamental challenge of life?
2. Where does the energy to fuel your body come from?
1. Junk Yard Car Diagram (with title, name, car
name, labeled machines)
2. Race in Gym
1. How do simple machines make your junk yard car work?
2. Name your simple machines in your car.
1. Finish PS 7.2
2. Review Term 2
1. What is thermal equilibrium?
2. Describe the kinetic and potential energy of a ball being thrown into the air.
1. Finish PS 7.1
2. Physical Science 7.2
3. Electromagnetic waves -HW-
1. When a wave transfers energy, what happens to the ?matter it interacts with?
2. Describe the difference between a transverse wave and ?a longitudinal wave.